Search Engine Optimization (aka: SEO) is a fancy term that represents how well your website ranks (or how quickly/frequently your website shows up) in popular search engines like Google and Bing. WordPress is EASY, so SEO should be too, right? With Yoast SEO Premium plugin, search engine optimization is streamlined (for the most part) and practically done for you (so long as you take the time to review the recommended changes to the content on your web page). Sure, this requires a little work, time and research, but it’s worth it though….
Here are some other important factors for ranking a website:
– SSL Certificate (site set up & rendered through https)
– Mobile-friendly (responsive) website design
– Well-compressed Images (small file sizes for faster loading / try WP SmushIt WordPress Plugin: https://goo.gl/LEyFr2)
– Backlinks (links pointing to your site from other popular domains)
– Accurate / Valuable / Relative content on your web pages
Thank you so much for watching! Please help Memphis Entrepreneur Club improve! Honest Ratings, Comments, Suggestions, Requests and Criticism for these videos are welcome and appreciated!
Need Help? Contact us directly via
Facebook Messenger: https://goo.gl/63aJGh
Add us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/lSxH0y
Follow us on Instagram: https://goo.gl/Pu1grR
See more at https://www.memphisentrepreneur.club