In this video we talk about 6 Stats About Search Engine Optimization. Get Your FREE Law Firm Video Marketing Strategy Guide http://www.creativeinternetauthority.com/free-video-law-firm/
About me: Montina Portis of Creative Internet Authority, LLC, uses a 7 step process to create educational, informative and relevant videos that position law firms as thought leaders and authorities in their industry. With a strong blend of education, technology and marketing with her 15 years in the business world, Montina is focused on targeted and results. See her website for more information: www.creativeinternetauthority.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of How to Market Your Law Firm Online – Internet Marketing Guide. In this guide we will walk you step-by-step through the process of marketing your law firm online by optimizing your website from an SEO perspective and explain:
• How the search engines work (PPC vs. map listings vs. organic) and what you need to do to handle each for maximum return.
• How to build authority online & how to use an authority building strategy so that your law firm ranks above the competition.
• Our search engine optimization strategy for law firms.
• The importance of law firm keywords. This single insight is invaluable for you as a lawyer.
• The most important online directories that you MUST be listed on.
• Our social media strategy specifically for the law firm industry.
• The Marketing Sales Funnel every law firm should be using and much more.
WHY SEO IS SO IMPORTANT FOR LAWYERS & LAW FIRMS
Most lawyers already understand that the Internet & search engines are EXTREMELY important to the long term growth and sustainability of their business but occasionally I get the question “Why are search engines and search engine marketing so important to the law firm Industry?”
Yellow Pages Are No Longer Effective
It used to be that the #1 place clients looked when they needed a lawyer was the Yellow Pages. In today’s market, very few people still reference the printed Yellow Pages. In fact the new generation has not even been exposed to the Yellow Pages and only know the Internet as a way to search for local businesses.
Where do people search now?
They look on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing & others) and social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) or ask for referrals from friends and family.
• A new survey of 2,000 consumers found that 86 percent of those surveyed used the Internet to find a local business.
• 74 percent of the respondents said they use a search engine when they are looking for a local retail or service business.
Get Your FREE Law Firm Video Marketing Strategy Guide http://www.creativeinternetauthority.com/free-video-law-firm/
Author of “YouTube Video Marketing Secrets Revealed: The Beginners Guide to Online Video Marketing” http://www.amazon.com/Montina-Sparkwisdom-Portis/e/B00E3BXAZO
Author of HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: How to Grow a Passive Income in 20 Simple Steps http://www.amazon.com/Montina-Sparkwisdom-Portis/e/B00E3BXAZO
Author of HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: How to Build a Passive Income Stream Marketing Funnel http://www.amazon.com/Montina-Sparkwisdom-Portis/e/B00E3BXAZO
Author of “The Jump Is the Story: 30 Days to Greater Faith” http://www.amazon.com/Montina-Sparkwisdom-Portis/e/B00E3BXAZO
Join a class – some are FREE! https://www.udemy.com/u/montinayoungportis/
Connect with me:
Other channel: http://youtube.com/montinaportis
iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sparkwisdom-show-blog-talk/id585098444?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Subscribe to my channel for more adventures http://youtube.com/montinaportis
To learn more about me visit http://www.montinaportis.com for more information
Creative Internet Authority, LLC
760 Old Roswell Road
Roswell, GA 30076